Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our lazy sunday

Well hello all. I just wanted to hop on and give an update. Ben and I haven't been doing much. This weekend I made a bunch of cookies (lemon bars, lime coconut white chocolate chip cookies, russian tea cakes, and orange madelines). The best were the lemon bars which I made totally from scratch, even the lemon curd filling.

Today we slept in and didn't do much. Tonight I made some brownies, popcorn and OJ's. I do have to say that I have modified the OJ recipe I use unsweetened soy milk, splenda and do a 2-1 ratio of OJ and orange pineapple concentrate. You are prob turning up your nose but it is really good. 80)

The russian tea cakes were not as good as Grandma Harbour's so I am gonna re-try them.

Hope every one had a good Sunday. 80) We love ya.

No comments: